• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Diesel Dave's Oatmeal Date Nut Bars - Not Que, But...

Dang Uncle G, you're just so awesome!!!!

they were really good with the PB cofffee this moanin.

You're like my hero now :heh:

:icon_blush: :becky:

I've made the standard recipe before. Michele and I also wanted to use the syrup in a dish involving the cashews and dates I got her at Christmas time. I've been jealously hoarding that quart, so I'm REALLY glad we still had a half cup which I figured I'd need. It makes a BIG difference and the maple flavor just shines, and combines with the cinnamon prominently in the best possible way. :thumb::thumb:

:icon_blush: :becky:

I've made the standard recipe before. Michele and I also wanted to use the syrup in a dish involving the cashews and dates I got her at Christmas time. I've been jealously hoarding that quart, so I'm REALLY glad we still had a half cup which I figured I'd need. It makes a BIG difference and the maple flavor just shines, and combines with the cinnamon prominently in the best possible way. :thumb::thumb:

I have been hoarding mine better than you lol. I still have about a pint still left!

there's plenty guys, we're just getting ready for this years run. Going to set up the sugar shack Sunday afternoon. Got to be ready for the first drip o sap to be fallin in the buckets :whoo:

Dates oats and maple syrup ???

Buckle up boys and girls

Last edited:

Used honey rather than maple syrup.

Added
Toffee
White chocolate
Dates
Craisens
Coconut
Sunflower seeds

Back