Tri-Tip on Sale in So. Cali.

leanza

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
$1.99 lb select, untrimmed, at Ralphs starting Wednesday through Tuesday the 8th.

And Food for Less has Foster Farms whole young chickens twin pack, 67cents lb.

Need to find a good pork rib deal.

Fill the freezers boys.

last time i bought meat at ralphs...it went back BBQ and all
could not eat it

Have you tried the Select untrimmed Tri- tip yet?

I was a Costco Business and noticed they've been stocking it. It didn't look too bad, it was marked 1/4" trim and it had a fat cap on them. I think it was @$2.29# in bulk.

I went with the Choice at $3.69# and got 18lbs. You can request smaller packages, but they will charge $4.69#!!!

Normally, I buy the choice grade meats mostly from Costco. The Ralphs advertisement is a good deal and you can still get a good roast just pay attention to what your picking out and hopefully you score. But I agree. I dont mind paying a little more to get what I want in most cases.

Also, I learned that I can get better pork spareribs by picking out Swift Brand. There has been a Prairie brand floating around that have been on sale but am not too happy with.

I would like to know if the select tri-tips from Ralphs or that Prairie brand pork ribs has been working for anybody?

I get some good tri-tips from Ralph's. And I have found that the nicer the hood the better the meat. I have 4 Rolph's with-in 5 miles of me and only 1 of them will I be able to find a nice variety.

I got me a vacuum sealer, So I will be stocking up for football season.

Thanks.

farther north

Cash&Carry has boneless pork butts for .99/pound, 80/20 Angus ground beef 1.59/pound and briskets about 10 pounders for 1.69/pound.

ya that stuff at cash an carry seems pretty nice ta boot howdy harry im in bluecreek:wink:just north of chewelah:p:p:p i wonder how many cash an carrys are out there??

ya that stuff at cash an carry seems pretty nice ta boot howdy harry im in bluecreek:wink:just north of chewelah:p:p:p i wonder how many cash an carrys are out there??

I counted 48 on their calendar. I'm between Loon Lake and Eloika Lake.

ya most of the stuff ive gotten at the one in spokane seems ta be top notch unlike superone lately:mad:

Also, Smart and Final has tri-tip at $2.99lb until Sept.8th.

I just don't have the time to peel tri-tips. Trimmed for me.

Food4Less has frozen spares for $.97/#

I actually have a case on order from my local butcher .I didn't think I could get it around here. $239.00 80lb case. Can't wait to try it at the vending site.

You Cali folks better appreciate those prices!!! Since my wife is a "Valley Girl" she asks for tri-tip at LEAST twice a month and I pay OVER $5 per lb. at CostCo.

If'in ya'll er headed down South maybe yer could smuggle sum into the state fer me!!!

Back