• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Quoting software and invoices

BigDaveBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone uses specific software to quote their caterings with. I have been sent some pretty slick estimates. Their email is almost autogenerated it looks like. It sends a PDF. Estimate over with the detailed breakdown and then on the actual email itself it has all their contractual details and then another breakdown of the estimate with a place to sign and return for agreement to send deposit for holding the date.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone uses specific software to quote their caterings with. I have been sent some pretty slick estimates. Their email is almost autogenerated it looks like. It sends a PDF. Estimate over with the detailed breakdown and then on the actual email itself it has all their contractual details and then another breakdown of the estimate with a place to sign and return for agreement to send deposit for holding the date.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I do all my quotes and invoices through QB. Then I can bill directly and they can pay directly and everything is nice and neat in the software for accounting purposes.

Square works well. I haven't had any issues with it. They a lot of extras that you can pay for and some nice features, but Clover has them too. Have to look at the monthly cost for Clover and their credit card rates, then compare to Squares 2.6% plus $.10 per card transaction. Theres no monthly for Square. Square will continue to function normally even without cell or wifi service, not all POSs will. I think I read that if you do more than $15,000 per month in credit card transactions, then Square has the lowest cost. With their new credit card fees, I'm sure that number is closer to $10-12,000 now

Back