American Royal Invitational Results Thread

Amazing job, plowboys. I've been slow catching up, obviously, but really a big deal, Todd!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap to the Pork Pullin Plowkings, Caveman and all who earned calls.

Congrats from Clark Kent

Todd--Congrats again on the win, makes those Xmas gifts of spice I gave last year look like I'm a genius! I had told everyone of my out of town visitors not to leave without your product! Maybe I should have got some for myself!

Caveman--Congrats to you as well, I didn't realize you were reserve GC. Takes me awhile. A proud day in 417 land!

Clark

Todd--Congrats again on the win, makes those Xmas gifts of spice I gave last year look like I'm a genius! I had told everyone of my out of town visitors not to leave without your product! Maybe I should have got some for myself!

Caveman--Congrats to you as well, I didn't realize you were reserve GC. Takes me awhile. A proud day in 417 land!

Clark

Congrats to you guys on your sides. We were cheering for Clark Kent Super Smokers!!!

Oh, you are a genius for sure.

Clark

Thanks Clark. Congrats to you guys as well.

again BIG CONGRATULATIONS well deserved just glad I can say I know that guy!!

Pork Pullin Plowboys... Great job y'all. I'm sorry I didn't make it by to personally give y'all a big congrats, but I know how busy you were! It was a priceless moment to see Todd down in the dirt, bent over with tears of joy!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Pork Pullin Plowboys...Great job y'all. I'm sorry I didn't make it by to personally give y'all a big congrats, but I know how busy you were! It was a priceless moment to see Todd down in the dirt, bent over with tears of joy!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Tears? I just had something in my eye. :wink:

Tears? I just had something in my eye. :wink:

Must have been the dirt... But, it was priceless non-the-less! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm very proud to call you a "friend"! :-D

Todd--I am so impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful job.

I am glad I just stocked up on your rub--your inventory is gonna ZOOM out the door now. :lol:

Congrats to all who walked (or just survived).

TIm

Way to go, Todd! Man, I knew we should have gotten some of your brisket rub when we saw you in Little Rock :lol:

Good interview with Greg too....just listened to that this morning.

Way to go, Todd! Man, I knew we should have gotten some of your brisket rub when we saw you in Little Rock :lol:

Good interview with Greg too....just listened to that this morning.

Thanks, buddy!!

Congrats Todd. Now you have to find a big bank to cash that big check!

Back