View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

big brother smoke's Avatar
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: Ventura, CA
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by Brian in So Cal View Post
I have been looking for a what someone called a hotel perforated pan. What I need is a perforated pan that will fit into a full size pan. I saw one being used on television and it sits about halfway down into the full size pan.

Anyone know where I can get one?
Does this make sense!!?

Yes, Brian, it farking makes sense!
You should be able to get them at Restaurant Depot or some other type of restaurant equipment store.

Here is something: or

I got to go, I got a tasting
Peace and Smoke,

Powered by the West Coast Offense: Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous

"Walk with Us"

Last edited by big brother smoke; 08-11-2009 at 06:25 PM..
big brother smoke is offline   Reply With Quote