THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

patriotn11

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
GENO
Well,

I'm one happy Mother Farker, I pulled the trigger on a new Weber 22" Smokey Mountain, I have a large Smoker with firebox but wanted a smoker for my new Deck I build by hand and when it arrives I'll take photo's of my huge Deck with my smoker. I'll try and get my wife and her girlfriends all sitting on my huge deck. :eek:

See ya all soon,

Michael

PS

I'll keep you posted.

Congrats! I'll probably ending up springing for one soon. I'm fine with my old 18 inch, but it's about time for a new toy and there are so many eggheads here already.

Thanks

Hello All,

While I'm waiting on my WSM I'm going to pull an all nighter :icon_clown with my daughter on the patio and smoke 3 Briskets and bunch of sausage. I'm cooking for the Wife's B-day :icon_clown tomorrow and thats the main reason I got the green light on firing that trigger on the WSM, see I'm smarter then the average bear!

OK, I'm sorry :frown: it wasn't like that cause she seems to know what I do before I do it. Dangnabit!, :icon_pissed she wins, any I'll post some pics, thanks all

Michael

Just got my WSM 22 and I love it. Ive cooked chicken and brisket and turned out great. I know that you will be very happy with your new smoker.

I'll leave them to you in the will... But you, uh, might want to look into prying some $$ from the little woman's clutch in the meantime, I'm not going anywhere for awhile8)
That all depends how soon you make that will and how soon I see you after that...:eek:

Back