Thread: Garnish
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:18 AM   #3
Dustaway
is one Smokin' Farker

I did an event this weekend at Sam Houston Race Park they only allowed ten teams to enter and you could vend. I was a late draw into the event on Thursday so I was not able to get everything in order in time to vend so I only competed.

I think the should of done this ether in the spring or fall it was way to hot for people to come out of the building and get BBQ even worse they made the BBQ vendors shut down by 8:00 pm just before the concerts started. The hour or so after the last race and before the concerts the crowds were large at some of the teams areas but I'm sure they lost money.

they had Fox Sport camera crew on site and wouldn't you know right at turn in time here they come poking the damn camera right in my face and asking all kinds of questions, like why are you putting all that green stuff into the bottom of the tray it went down hill from their and after I not so nicely told him to leave me alone and after I turned in my entry I felt bad and he was filming some cheerleaders I gave the camera guy some ribs he was very happy after that

I did manage to win so it all turned out good I still need more practice in putting greens
Backwoods Chubby
http://sexyslabs.com

"Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance."
Anthony J. D'Angelo
Dustaway is offline   Reply With Quote