View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
BBQ Grail
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony76248 View Post
Let me get this right...... Who is actually paying the bill? Is it the same folks that pay $400 for a toilet seat or hammer? I know how this works, they spend every sent they are authorized. If you don't get it Haliburton or someone like them will.
Just for the record this is not the Karma of which some of us spoke of.

If I was asked to cook for the Joint Chief of Staff or the Department of Defense I would charge and charge big.

We are talking about cooking for the Airmen and their families. You know the ones who often times can't afford a toilet. The ones who lay their lives on the line each and every day they go to work.

Or their families who stay behind and struggle to make ends meet, wondering each and every day if their spouse or father is going to come home safe. Or come home at all.

If you want to make a profit when you do this cook, I say good on you. If you want to do something for the people who keep us safe, I say great on you.

But to hold these 18, 19, 20 (or so) year old Airmen and their families responsible for the sins of their superiors or people who aren't even in the military is bad Karma.

(And just for the record Haliburton keeps you safe too!)

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

The best way to reach me is with email: larry@thebbqgrail.com
BBQ Grail is offline   Reply With Quote