Unread 05-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #11
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBudokan View Post
Question away - I'm an idiot right now, and I know it!!! lol
Trust me, I've been Q'ing for awhile and I often feel that way.
Quote:
Ok, upon seeing the above responses, I'm figuring I'll knock it down to one butt. And... from the above responses, I'm figuring maybe I'll throw everything on around midnight. That way, if it would take 18 hours, it's still ready at 6pm!
I think that makes sense. With a UDS, once you dial her in, you can get some good sleep.

Quote:
Like I said, I'm not sure what size brisket I can get (without special ordering), so that may be a factor as well.
I normally don't have a problem in getting packers from Sams, but I have heard of others that did have problems.

Quote:
And yeah - this is (currently) a single-grate UDS, so I'm thinking I shouldn't try to cram it with more than I need.
Nothing wrong with that... Keep your eyes open of a cheap, used 22 1/2 Weber... The lid usually fits the UDS (with minor changes) and then you can add the second grate..

Good Luck this weekend and remember our rule, "No Pictures, it didn't happen".
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote