View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #15
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostNation View Post
I love this thread, I'm inspired by what I see that BBS does with his tables.

I try to stay away from weddings, I think the excitation's are more then I can deliver.

On the May 30th weekend I'm doing a wedding for 100 with a 13 item menu. Later in the evening I'm dropping off for 25 then on Sunday we have a party for 50 to do, just ribs and beans.

Here are a couple of mine that I've posted before.

I know there's no food out yet. On the left behind the plates is a wooden rack for the napkins and plastic ware. The first two black bowls have slaw and a type of potato salad. I serve beans in a 16" iron skillet. Next was corn with the butter in the tan bowels. Then buns pork and brisket. On the end I put a "carving station" to cut the ribs. Everything I do is self serve.

Same picture different angle before carving station. My chafing dishes are the cheap ones from Equippers with the plastic handles changes out with ones from Lowe's.

This was for a golf tournament, you can see the plastic holder and carving station.(The plastic holder was made with the left over cedar from the Adirondack chairs that I built)

BTW, the beers weren't mine!!! I do a few things a season at this golf course, It's owned bu my teammate and closest friend.

Set up looks clean and good luck with your wedding next week.

https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/stor...nufacturer=314