View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Bentley
Babbling Farker

Default Tracking competitions you have judged.

I will ask this of any KCBS BoD members who read this forum. Has any thought been given to a different type of recording for contests you have judged, other than the get your judging sheet signed? It seems a little archaic & antiquated in the age of the computer. Is there any plans to have a computer recorded database of competitions judged?

I know my request is somewhat biased because I judged a couple of contest several years ago and did not get the reps to sign my sheet, so they will not be counted. I would think it would not be too much extra effort to have your CBJ & KCBS number entered on the judging slip and then entered after a contest. It would keep a running total of the contest judged...Contest & date completed.

Is this an unrealistic objective? I realize you have to have checks and balances. It wold be nice if a computer with internet access was provide at each contest, much like a computer used to enter your score after each round of golf, the USGA then has a record of your handicap. You enter your CBJ number and you are credited for the contest.

I would appreciate any comments from the BoD.
Certified Master Judge #5382

What is best in life? "To crush your BBQ opponents, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
Bentley is offline   Reply With Quote