View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #2803
Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Join Date: 03-30-09
Location: Nampa ID
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default What is that brace?

Hi Guys,

I want to brace my intake valve like the one in this picture, but I can't find the brace at the hardware store. What is it called so I know what to look for. BTW whoever built this drum did a great job!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg udspics003xn3.jpg (78.2 KB, 1056 views)
masiewiz is offline   Reply With Quote