View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #10
On the road to being a farker
roastntoast's Avatar
Join Date: 10-11-07
Location: Ontario

You can get an Inverter generator . It coverts the power to 12 volts then through a built in inverter it converts it back to 120 v , so you can run a computer or anything that is sensative to hydro fluctuations.

roastntoast is offline   Reply With Quote