View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #2729
masiewiz
Is lookin for wood to cook with.
 
Join Date: 03-30-09
Location: Nampa ID
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Still paint on an in my drum

I stacked my drum with a bunch of wood and got maybe 65% of the lining and paint off, but that still leaves 35% left. Should I sand it out or get a weed burner from harbor freight?
masiewiz is offline   Reply With Quote