Thread: Rib?
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

For the ribs I like them to warm them in a 350* oven for 25-30 minutes. I should note that I put no sauce on them for a drop off like this. I would also say that I normally pull the ribs early so that they are slightly under done (tenderness wise). This allows the re-heat to actually finish off the cooking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomEmery View Post
I have Food Saver bagged a few drop offs at the Holidays
Kyle gave our customers racks of Ribs for Christmas
Yea in a Foil Pan add a lil Apple Juice and warm it in the oven
I normally go with the cryo-suck approach (2 pound bags) as well.. My customers like it because they can warm what they need and freeze the rest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotleyQue View Post
Have em warm it up in the oven at 250. spray a bit of apple juice on it. to moisten it up.
If you have to use the foil pans I agree, spray, cover, and warm at 250*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomEmery View Post
I usually have St Luis Cut on catering
and use the Rib Tips for those Guys that
always come around before your ready to serve
I offer both, but usually they want BB's... It's a Chicago thing I think... I do have a couple of customers that like the St. Louis cut because I offer both the ribs and tips for $25 rather than $18 for just the ribs.... If they want BB's, its $20 a slab...
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.

Last edited by Divemaster; 03-12-2009 at 10:35 AM..
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote