View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #133
JD McGee
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitantSquatter View Post
Time Out : Guys... This is a great thread (in a very unique, funky kinda way)... let's not kill it's value with negativity

If it's not your thing, move on to other threads... otherwise we might need to call Popdaddy on the bagphone.

OK... Funk.. please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
YEAH.. What vinny said. !!! This thread made me go out today and get a brisket to try with just S&P.. and maybe the butt glitter. Also, while cooking today for the family, I also found myself thing about some points made and considering changes in some of my techniques based on layering, which I used to do, and then stopped.

it is an excellent thread that reminded me to NOT get stuck in myt ways.. Since i started competing 5 years ago, i have been so stuck on perfecting the one way I do things that i have forgotten to think outside of the box. Thats how I see this thread. As a reminder that there is NO ONE WAY...

anyway.. lets just take a breath.. appreciate things for what they are, while understanding/accepting/ignoring the 'uniquenesss'(a.k.a funk) thats is running around in this thread..

Can someone point me to the ingriedent tranlslator that was posted a while back regarding James Brown and Charlie Brown, sleeping with James Dean or Paula Dean. I gotta make some butt glitter.

did I really just say all that? WTF?
Ditto...
Northwest BBQ Society
We cook on MAK Grills , Big Poppa Drum Smokers, & WSM's
Proudly sponsored by Big Poppa Smokers, Kosmo's Q, Simply Marvelous BBQ, and MAK Grills
JD McGee is offline   Reply With Quote