View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeBBQ View Post
A motion to end the practice of putting cooking classes in the Bullsheet and on the web, without a charge.

Our mission is to celebrate, teach, preserve, and promote barbeque as a culinary technique, sport and art form. We want barbeque to be recognized as America's Cuisine.

I guess they need to add at the end...AND WE WANT TO GET PAID FOR IT !
Bingo!

I've heard a lot about the benefits that I can expect to be coming as a KCBS member. My $35 per year isn't going to break me, but those benefits and discounts that I understood to be coming still haven't shown up. If someone has the credentials, is a member, and is willing to teach a class then, in my opinion, they should get a free listing. As pointed out above they are carrying out the mission statement of the organization. At the end of the day you can bank on the fact that they aren't getting rich off of those classes when you start adding up their expenses.

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY!!!

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote