View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
Full Fledged Farker
Join Date: 07-09-08
Location: Watsonville, CA

I would think you would need a permit to do that. Your best bet is to call the county health department and ask them what you need to do. You might also want to consider getting insurance to cover you in case of accident or illness, etc.
Rollin' Smoke BBQ - West
Marsha is offline   Reply With Quote