View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Mad Max
is Blowin Smoke!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Thumbs up The heart attack sammy w/ pron....

After seeing all the great bacon weave pron, I have been waiting for the chance to try it out. Today, Butts-n-Gutts dropped by, so I took the opportunity to improve our healthy diets. First, I grabbed the necessary ingredients....Italian bread, bacon, American cheese, garlic spread, a couple of scrambled eggs and John Henry's Sugar Maple Rub Seasoning. I cut the bacon in half and weaved them into 6 squares, seasoned it with the rub and in the oven, for 30 minutes, at 350 degrees. I sliced the bread opened and spread the garlic butter, on both halves. That went in the oven for about 5 minutes or so. Meanwhile, I cracked the eggs open and into a mixing bowl, whisking them and seasoning them with Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning. I quickly dumped them into a non stick pan, with butter and started to scramble the eggs. When the bread was ready, I put the cheese on both sides, three bacon squares on one side, three on the other and the scrambled eggs in the middle. I must say, it was very well worth the risk. Shhhh, don't tell my cardiologist!

Tonight we will correct the situation by having beer can chicken and ribeyes, NO CARB!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg breakfast1.jpg (92.9 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg breakfast2.jpg (31.2 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg breakfast3.jpg (71.3 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg breakfast4.jpg (68.0 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg breakfast5.jpg (88.5 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg breakfast6.jpg (62.5 KB, 290 views)
Weber 22.5 Blue Kettle (CL rescue)
Turkey Fryer
Superbly accurate, ferociously fast,
RED THERMAPEN

"Certified MOINK Ball Maker" 2008
www.southerntreats.blogspot.com
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote