Thanks for the info on Oakland county. Yeah the 250 gal is still waiting to be built, but I have stumbled upon a couple of 1/4" thick 22" dia x 3ft fresh rolled pieces. My mom's husband sells steel and called in a favor for me. I have one in the garage and one on the way next time the delivery truck rolls this way. I was going to use these for the firebox's on the 250 gal drums, but am thinking these will become a double smoker on a trailer instead. I'm still going to make the 250 gal smoker for my personal use and maybe some friends. I figured the HD would have a problem with old fuel/oil/petroleum containters.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893