View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #8
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddog View Post
Those look great. I think I'll try them for one of the playoff weekends coming up. I'll submit pics so I can be considered for certification too!
Oh no! You just missed the deadline! The last chance to be certified was yesterday! Don't let this get in the way of enjoying some tasty MOINK Balls though. If you plead your case to the IMBAS they could grant you an exception, if you ask nicely enough.

See this thread about the deadline...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=53920

Here is quote from Ginger, the MOINK Goddess herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
After conferring with the IMBAS Board of Directors we have decided to extend this deadline until 11:59pm (CST) on Monday, January 5th, 2009. This will give any New Tear's Eve or New Year's Day MOINKers a chance to recover and post their pictures.

This offer will not be extended beyond Monday, January 5th so if you want your very own suitable-for-framing MOINK Baller Certificate, make those MOINK Balls and post the results. Once the deadline has past the original certificate will be destroyed and no others will be produced, guaranteeing future value as a collector's item.

Let's see those balls, boys!

Luv ya!

Ginger.
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote