View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #13
BobBrisket

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks everyone. This was my second time making links. The last time was over a year ago and I thought I would never make em again since it was such a chore using the grinder only. The stuffer made it so easy and fun. Don't let the plastic gears fool you. It never skipped and the gears din't grind or anything. My son was able to turn the crank very easily and I actually had to tell him to slow down cause he was going faster than I could remove the casing. He had a blast. I hope to grill some up today. If you are looking for a decent stuffer at a decent price.........I recommend the Grizzly.
A coulple of times he turned the crank with no casing on the tube!!!! Sausage on the wall mod!!

I had a hell of a time putting the first casing on until I remembered Thirdeye's tip about having a nub of mix coming out of the stuffer tube..............made the job a snap after that.

It was fun.........thanks again.
UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker-Courtesy of Poobah, WSM, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver B, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver

My BEST Compliment......"You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son.
Git Smokin, Dan!
BobBrisket is online now   Reply With Quote