Thread: Bagna cauda
View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2008, 01:08 AM   #56
BobBrisket

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I give up on trying to turn on the all the outlaws to food that is different and pleasing to the palate. They just don't get it. They can have all the instant mashed taters, dry turkey, dry ham, canned gravy, and etc they want.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but to make a long story short.......they just aren't adventurous when it comes to cooking or trying NEW things.

On a bright note...........when my wife tasted the Bagna she said.................."Chit, give me a bowl full and I'll eat it like soup, damn it's good!!!" This was the only review that matters to me.

It took a lot of years to turn my wife tastebuds onto good chit.

PS.....I loved it. I'm exuding(sp) a beautiful aroma of garlic from my breath, pores, and other areas(pfffffft) too. It's beautiful. I'm making a batch for my folks tomorrow............I know they will love it. They are garlic ADDICTS!!
UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker-Courtesy of Poobah, WSM, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver B, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver

My BEST Compliment......"You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son.
Git Smokin, Dan!
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote