Everyone is a little protective of their territory? Thanks for the links I couldn't make heads or tails of the wayne county website. Most of my stuff will be very southern michigan, and I live in wayne county although I can walk out of my back door and see the Monroe county line. After having my truck stolen from Wayne State Campus I don't think I would want to take a cooker down there. Happy Q'ing and Bubba, Scott and myself are going to make it out that way one of these days!
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893