Any help with michigan health regs?
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the michigan health codes? specifically I would be in wayne, monroe washtenaw and maybe oakland counties. I'm looking to produce a cooker or two that will be rented out next summer as a fun part time gig. I would like to be able to offer "pitmaster" service as well provided I can make a business case for it with the insurance, regulations, etc. My out of pocket will be minimal as I have most of the material to make a few grills and smokers. I've looked on website after website and can't find the info I'm looking for. If I haven't found anything after the holidays I'll call wayne county and see if they can show me where the info is.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893