View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #65
Dr_KY
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I plan on sticking to Pulled pork, burgers, ABT's and chicken to start out with being that I'll be smoking at home and doing the rest on site. I'll prep the ABT's the day before.
As for pricing I need to be competitive right now so I'll start out charging what the burger van guys are doing in the ares and increase the price for the PP about .75p over that. The last one I made up 80 odd ABT's and sold them at .50p each They all went in the first hour and a half.

I need to work out the cooking methods for on the spot though. I can keep the pp in the ProQ for holding temps. I have a Weber but I thing I need a gasser of some sort too.
I told them as long as it ain't hammering down I can be there ( NEED CASH BIG TIME MOD) but with the state of things people just are not willing to get out in the bad weather to drink and spend money they don't have this time of year.

The van is too small to cater out of but it can get me and my gear where ever we need to be. I think it's going to see some farm duty in the mean time.

Also on the list is finding a cheap easy-up

Slappin that bass like some delerious funky preist!!!

UDS, Half Pint (Mini UDS), Weber, ProQ 20, Kegrilla
*250 gallon cooker- 'The Meat Beast!!'*

British BBQ Championships
Grand Champion 2008
~~~~
British BBQ Society - Southern Championship
Grand Champions 2009
Dr_KY is offline   Reply With Quote