OK, you asked for it:
1. Cut the music on the pictures page. While it's good music, it's rude. I was watching an episode of Torchwood on the other screen ... I like Herbie Hancock. Still ... grrrr.
2. Your catering menu is still way too long. Pages shouldn't scroll much. That one scrolls a long ways.
3. You are using ellipses on your pages. That's why people are seeing "?" rather than "...". I'd suggest getting away from those anyway.
4. Put your content info at the top where it belongs.
5. Rename your pictures. The popup windows say "rename this 036.jpg"
6. Speaking of pictures, post the phone numbers and names of the lovely waitresses in 034.jpg.
7. Your food looks amazing. Put the close-ups of it first in the list of pictures so that we can see that easily. It's not obvious. Honestly, I'd move away from that image viewing application and just toss up simple pictures. Make it easy for the average web viewer to come to your site and see stuff.
8. LABEL THE PICTURES ... Things like "BigMista's Brisket" ... many folks won't even know what it is. Help them understand what it is they want to buy from you.
9. PM me the recipe for that amazing looking mac-and-cheese.
10. Your competition pictures are great. In fact, that's how your other pictures really should be. Again, make it very easy to view.
11. Listen to the person who said hire a pro. It's really the best way to go. Just make sure you see a reasonable portfolio.
- my culinary adventures in the rural Philippines
IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller
Equipment: Weber Kettle, Stainless GOSM,
Green Super-Fast Thermapen
Equipment Wish List: Smokehouse, Backyard Brick Pit with Lechon Spit