View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
MilitantSquatter

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Kingsford Product Launch - NYC 11/18 4-6PM

Guys,

Chris Lilly had invited me to a Kingsford new product launch that he is hosting in Manhattan on 11/18 in Manhattan from 4-6PM. It was originally scheduled to be held at Blue Smoke but now venue has changed due to permit issues. Unfortunately due to work schedule and 4PM start time I had to decline the invite.

At the AR last month, some of us got a sneak peek of the new product with Chris and team so I knew what it was anyway. I think many might be pleased.

I advised that although I couldn't make it, there may be a few of you guys who may be interested that work in the city and could make the start time. The marketing arm for the promo event got back to me and agreed to extend the invite to allow approximately five others from here if interested based on space limitations.

http://clmclient.com/kingsford-evite/

If you're interested, please e-mail Diane Mangiantini at dmangiantini @ currentlm dot com or call her at p. 415-449-0122.

Last edited by MilitantSquatter; 11-12-2008 at 06:27 PM..
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote