2 hours & $20.00 later...
I am a certified "food handler". It was well worth it. Most of the things I already knew, but it was a great reminder for the stuff that I have taken for granted over the years. It is amazing that more people don't get food poisoning. I could defintetly tell the difference in the people that were there because they wanted to be there, and the ones that were there because they had to be there. It's scary to think that we are putting our food & health in the hands of some of these kids.
I took this class though my Health Dept. It was a ServeSafe class. I would recomend it to anyone that handles food or cooks, even just for fun. I WOULD NOT recomend going home & pointing out to your wife all the things that she has been doing wrong in the kitchen all these years!
Next Year's Winner BBQ & catering--We're smoke'n optimism ! Northmoor, MO