View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #19
somebody shut me the fark up.

I took the "Spammy Dean" sausage (the seasoned Spam/Bacon grind sausage) and rolled it into a tube and coated with a No-Salt rub. I figure between the Spam and the Bacon, it has enough salt.

Then I took the plain ground Spam/Bacon meat and mixed it with 1 pound of Jimmy Dean regular breakfast sausage. I rolled this into a tube and applied a mix of the No-Salt rub and my regular rub.

I also rubbed a 1 pound Jimmy Dean regular sausage with my regular rub. This will be my Control fatty.

I also opened one can of Spam, no rub thank you. This will be my Control Spam.

Here is a pic of the fatties and Spam all rubbed up. The one in the back is the Spammy Dean sausage blend I made up, the middle one is the one that is a mix of Jimmy Dean sausage and Spam/Bacon grind. The one up front is the regular Jimmy Dean control fatty, and next to that is the control Spam.

I put them in the WSM at 275. In just a few more hours the tasting will begin. I wonder if I should get a defibrillator, just in case?
Asshattatron Farkanaut, CGCFO
Chief Galactic Crockpot Foil Officer
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote