View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #13
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 1

I fired up the WSM. It's the perfect day for playing with fire outside. Winds from 25-35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Leaves blowing all over the place. At least my porch is sheltered from most of the wind and raised to avoid getting a lot of leaves. Gonna have to keep a real close eye on things though. I considered putting the whole thing off, but then I figured a real BBQ Brethren wouldn't let a little wind get in the way of BBQ!

One things is for sure...something out there I am ALLERGIC to! After getting it fired up I noticed my back was itchy. By the time I got inside, my arms and back were all red and had white bumps all over! I had to jump right in the shower. Pretty weird, never had that happen before. I guess something is blowing around in the wind out there that I don't like. Either that or this is the start of the end of the world from my colliding these two meat particles together...

Spammy Dean shoudl make his appearance on the cooker in a couple more hours.
Yes, I own a whole bunch of BBQ crap also.
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Get your MOINK Certification today!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club member
bigabyte is online now   Reply With Quote