View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #9
BobBrisket

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

People, BBQ, bar, and booze..............that's a winning combo in my book. This is just me, but want to make plenty and feed as many people as possible as they may become future clients for their private parties, etc.
Are they buying the food for you to cook or are you buying it and then selling it? I would think that would make a difference as well. If I was buying and then selling, I wouldn't want to have a lot left over and eat into my profits. If they are buying just to feed the customers, I'd make more and then they can have the leftovers. I'd go for 100 sammies if they buying. Then maybe the 50 if I was buying and selling. Course I don't cater so what I said may not even be worth 2 cents. Good luck. Sounds like a really good time. You may want to ask them for an average head count on the day you will be doing this to give you a better idea.
UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker-Courtesy of Poobah, WSM, 22.5 Weber Kettles-K and DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver B, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver

My BEST Compliment......"You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son.
Git Smokin, Dan!
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote