View Single Post
Unread 09-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #1624
Babbling Farker
Mo-Dave's Avatar
Join Date: 09-18-06
Location: Hurricane Deck Missouri
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by ComputerMike View Post
What you want is called a fan bus. Its used by computer geeks to manually control different and multiple fans within the computer case.

or google: computer fan bus
What about just using a ball valve or a gate valve to adjust the amount of air flow, either in front or behind the fan, that is what the guru does. The fan is not a variable speed unit and is only adjusted by the flap after the fan, thus altering the air flow. Of course the hard part would be fabricating some kind of box to mount all this.
Lg Spicewine on trailer
Weber charcoal grill
2 ugly drums, semi retired
Bbq toolbox, formerly Chargrill smoker
My wife has gas, its a Brinkman.
Mo-Dave is online now   Reply With Quote