09-23-2008, 12:57 PM
somebody shut me the fark up.
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: Ventura, CA
1. How are you doing today?
2. Date of the event?
3. What type of event?
4. Contact Info
5. On site contact person info. (Important for weddings, etc.)
6. How many people are you expecting?
7. Time guest will arrive?
8. What time they would like appetizers served, if any?
9. Is there a kitchen accessible?
10. What time is the meal to be served?
11. What would they like to choose from a given menu?
12. Would you like us to provide drinks?
13. Would you like us to arrange rentals (tables, linens, napkins, heaters, dance floor, plates, silverware, etc?)
14. Will you need bartenders?
15. Boneless chicken versus bone-in?
16. Talk flavor profile, i.e. tequila lime chicken versus bbq chicken, etc.
17. Who will clean up? You should charge for rental clean up!
Things to discuss:
2. serving time frame
3. How many staff provided (my rule of thumb is 4 to 100 ppl)
4. Arrival time needs to be discussed to make sure you are meeting their needs
5. Departure time
6. Serving Style (plated, buffet, country style)
7. Utilities such as (water, electricity, etc.)
I will try and add more stuff later, got a meeting! Here is the document Country! Gift of Gab
Peace and Smoke,
Powered by the West Coast Offense: Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous
"Walk with Us"