View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #11
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque View Post
Somebody needs to scribble all over that! Damn...I got the Butta for her muffin... of course she will think I'm too old to hold the knife.

That's the best looking layout for a BBQ wedding I have ever seen.... the plate treatment is devine.

The anxiousness before the wedding and crazy brides is why I can't stand weddings and will only do them on a caterer front. I have opted to do more bachelor Parties instead.... they are like.... just bring the food and kegs.... no drama.

And my trailer is capable of smoking BBQ (10 feet of deck outside, Cooking and serving (13 feet dedicated commissary inside) and Dj both, beer out the back (8 feet in rear) with video screens (LCD) with videos of interests (know what I mean).

ALL the drama I face is when I tell the mothers and daughters I will not do a wedding.

God Bless you for your patience. Serving spaghetti at a wedding is stressful enough much less something as crazy as BBQ to get out.

BRAVO!!!! Of course with lovely ladies like your's to work with. Such Lovliness. Lawd!

Thanks for the compliment! Can you post some detailed pics when you get a chance of your trailer?