Thread: Going Legal
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
Full Fledged Farker
TOPS BBQ's Avatar
Join Date: 10-01-07
Location: Fresno, CA

You're going to have to check with your local HD certified kitchens on rental price. As for insurance, here in CA, we're paying to the tune of $500 - $600 a year for $1 million dollar liability insurance. Throw in another hundred or so for coverage of your rig. Check on-line for your City/County fees for ficticious bus. name and reseller's lic.

If you want to vend. You may have to get an additional coverage per event from your insurance co. Also, you may have to pay a vendor's permit.

Again, check out the websites and you'll be able to get a handle of what is going to be required of you. Before you start paying the bucks, I strongly suggest you visit the local HD and see what they are going to be looking for from you. They are probably the biggest hurdle you'll face.

Good luck!

Diamond Plate FAT 50 Ultra
200-Gal Barrel
55-Gal Horizontal offset
2 55-Gal Vertical Barrels
Bar-B-Chef Offset

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting for dirty!
TOPS BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote