I am picturing a discussion area or maybe a sticky area in Q talk where we could house/store
documents such as:
1. Getting Started (cost, type of rig, insurance, contracts, health department, etc.)
2. Catering Ethics (spoken and unspoken rules of thumb, the no-nos)
3. Formulas and recipes for cooking for the masses (i.e. How much to buy for 200 ribs and chicken. i.e. How many lbs. of potatoes for potaoto salad recipe for 100?)
4. How to Cost out an event for your area
5. Marketing (websites, business cards, brochures, chamber of commerce)
6. Catering resources (where to buy chafers, hot boxes, buffalo choppers, etc.)
7. Table scapes ( yes, I am serious). I would like to keep some how to tips available, because we are challenged in this area)
Here are two topics I have had received via pm in the last two weeks:
1. I need help with passed hor duerves. What ideas based on your experience do you think would work?
2. Can I come and help you at an event to get some experience?
I will volunteer to stimulate discussion, research topics, and help keep the area organized.