View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2008, 07:22 AM   #10
somebody shut me the fark up.
Norcoredneck's Avatar
Join Date: 07-11-06
Location: Norco, Ca.
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

To weld stainless to steel you can use stainless rod or wire. If I am not mistaken that is a steel charcoal grate from a weber. I use ones from Home Depot. A 18" kettle replacement is 14" and cost less than $9. they also have them for the smaller ones. Most grills like webers use plated steel grills anyway.
Low and Slow.....

The Prontologist is in...
Ok let's see your Butt!
Norcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote