View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2008, 08:59 AM   #15
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Welcome back Serial!!! We've missed you even though I've been trying to keep up with your site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredbird View Post
Wow, great looking sandwich! I like a good horseradish sauce as well.

My only suggestion would be to add a little onion powder and maybe some brown sugar to your rub.
I agree, a little onion powder goes a long way... Also, you could try substituting Lemon pepper for the black pepper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trp1fox View Post
That is indeed some great looking food. If I were to make any suggestion it might be to move that beautiful hunk of beef a little further off the goals when you cooking it. A good sear would be nice and this indirect the rest of the way to 140.
I would also think about adding a smoke bomb to the corner of your coals... This is made up of wood chips in foil with some holes poked into it... Could add some of that smoke flavor you like so much....

Again, welcome back my friend!!!!
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote