View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:18 AM   #8
is one Smokin' Farker
Qcrue2U's Avatar
Join Date: 06-13-08
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA

I actually am going through this as we speak. I have been told by the H.D. that I must find a commensary that is up to date with the H.D. I can ONLY prepare food onsite. You cannot even marinate, unless I rent space from a comminsary that is up to date with the H.D. Then you must have a proper tent with guidlines. This is for a temporary H.D. cert... If you have a mobile unit, then you must file for a MOBILE UNIT Cert. Your mobile unit must be inspected by the HD as well.. Then of course, you need a business license, a home occupance permit, a fictitious business statement, a bank account, and a sellers permit... WOW!!! :( Each county is different, and I agree with eveyone else, talk directly to the HD.
NexGrill 110,000 btu, (B.A.M.F.)
(2) wsm clones :P
el cheapO gasser
ECB - Smoke N Grill
mini webber clone, with warming rack!
Brinkman - Verticle
My arsenals of the trade!! \m/

Qcrue2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->