View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:35 AM   #1225
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcoredneck View Post
Thanks N8. I am going to consolidate all. First I am going to have basic build and links inserted on build options. Hopefully for a sticky. Several people have sent me info. Just got real busy at work. One thing to work 12's and sit and monitor, another when you have to do physical labor. This is why post slowed. Gonna pick up expanded metal at steel yard today. Had 4X8 sheet sheared into 6 8"X96" pieces. Will cut into 12 42.5" pieces for rings to go around 18" weber kettle charcoal grate which measures 13.5"dia. Have you noted this thread has over 100,000 views? Cool!

I prefer the coal grate for an 18.5" as oppossed to a 22.5" Weber coal grate for UDS baskets. Tried them both and seems like the 13.5" dia. gets to temp faster.
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is online now   Reply With Quote