View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
Got Wood.
Join Date: 05-01-08
Location: SF Bay Area

Thanks MilitantSquatter. The Thermaprene's are the ones. Says they are FDA approved for food handling. I've been wanting a pair for handling hot foods in the smoker. Much easier than tongs or forks.

Now that I know the name of them, I found this pic on the net showing them being used for rotissiere chickens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ThermapreneAction05M.JPG (5.8 KB, 686 views)
bbqanthony is offline   Reply With Quote