View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
Got Wood.
Join Date: 05-01-08
Location: SF Bay Area
Default Heavy Rubber Meat Handling cooking gloves?

At Costco I watched the cook taking dozens on rotisserie chickens out of the cooker and put them on display for sale. He wore heavy rubber gloves that allowed him to handle the hot chickens by hand. They were black and relatively stiff, holding their shape even when the hands were out. Heavy rubber and smooth glossy surface that allowed them to be easily wiped clean.

I've done some searches but can't find anything like this. Does anyone know what these types of gloves are?

bbqanthony is offline   Reply With Quote