View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2008, 10:11 AM   #10
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemn62 View Post
Sounds like a plan, but that is not goign to be enough butt if you are like me and REALLY like the left overs!

Enjoy the day, start early so you will nt be rished for dinner time, because after 2 hours your yard is going to be the place to be instead of work where i will be.
I say just make the 8 pounder... It gives you an excuse to do another next weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Garceau View Post
Im going to work up to a few different things.

I have to take it easy on what I cook because of my excercise program. Its really going to be tough to make good Q and then have to limit my intake. Im usually a gorge until I explode type guy, but that has to change if I want to see 60 (Im 33 now)

Im hoping to get this thing down and do alot of healthy type foods on it too....one of my biggest issues is I HATE veggies, - meat, corn, potatos is about all I eat. I know it sounds awesome but not when you gotta get the weight/health under control....pizzes me off. Damn stress at work along with my laziness and gluttony piled on 100lbs in the past few years
Hey, just think of meat as 'Pre-Digested Vegetables'... After all, cows aren't carnivores are they????

Really, if you come across any good vege type dishes that can be made on the smoker please pass them on. I'm always looking for new ones!!!

Good luck and remember that we are all pulling for you!
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote