Unread 04-25-2008, 01:02 AM   #120
flyingbrass
Found some matches.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicewine View Post
Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice
I'm new here. You probaby won't like my opinion.

I have several years experience co-administrating a rather large vBulletin-based forum that depends entirely on donations to pay the bills. I'm familiar with the tech side and server requirements and prices.

The question in the thread title was do I like this site. My answer is a qualified yes. I like the information and friendliness I've found here, but I refuse to be coerced into buying a "subscription" merely to be able to conduct simple search. I've resorted to using a Google search of the publicly available portions of this site: http://www.google.com/search?q=barbe...q-brethren.com
flyingbrass is offline   Reply With Quote