View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Today has been an amazing day. Without much fanfare and hoopla, Jay posts a donation thread and the money just starts pouring in. It was reminiscent of "It's a Wonderful Life" when George's wife, Mary spreads the word and people come from everywhere to donate. Well, Phil is George and Jay is Mary (I thought that Phil was Mary? ) Anyway, major thanks to all of you who have stepped up to the plate and to all the others that will after they read Phil's State of the Brethren Address. This is my favorite place on the web and a lot of you guys are my best friends. And don't worry, there are not going to be any major changes here and we are not selling out and going commercial. We just need to raise some shekels to pay for some of the bills and upgrades to keep this place the great place that it is.
Pitman for All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote