View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #724
somebody shut me the fark up.
Norcoredneck's Avatar
Join Date: 07-11-06
Location: Norco, Ca.
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
If you are going to buy something to paint, get an air assisted pump.
It will keep overspray down to a minimum, which means less product loss.
Not to mention the finish will be much better. check out Kremlin products
Hvlp is a great transfer method. Not near the overspray that regular spreay guns use. I bought mine to do patio furniture. We have one of these at work and it worked great (more expensive of course). I went to get a water filter for my compressor and they had this. lot easier and more efficient than my Binks. No long air hose needed. I painted metal pool fence srctions also. Great tool to have. I also used it to spray doors, lot's easier than brush and better finish. Now back to drums.
Low and Slow.....

The Prontologist is in...
Ok let's see your Butt!
Norcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote