View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #723
is one Smokin' Farker
Join Date: 01-01-08
Location: Homer Glen, IL

Originally Posted by Dr_KY View Post
HVLP is used for painting cars ect. as far as my understanding and is law in California. High Volume Low Pressure. You wouldn't want high pressure when you are so close to something you are painting. I'll be going the rattle can route with mine to keep cost down.
If you are going to buy something to paint, get an air assisted pump.
It will keep overspray down to a minimum, which means less product loss.
Not to mention the finish will be much better. check out Kremlin products
gotwood is offline   Reply With Quote