Thread: Pork Tri Tip???
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 04:10 PM   #12
Full Fledged Farker
iamuzzyhunter's Avatar
Join Date: 05-10-07
Location: Harlan, IA

That ring knife is called a Whizard knife. Very common in a packing plant. You wouldn't think it was too cool if you had to use one 9 hrs a day.
iamuzzyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote