Thread: Chili Gutter
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
Knows what a fatty is.
Join Date: 01-30-04
Location: Arlington, TX
Default Chili Gutter

I'm trying to find that tool that cleans out the inside of jap peppers or other chilis -- anybody remember the name. You cut off the top of the pepper, stick this tool in, then spin it around. I got one at home, but can't remember the name. Thanks for your help.
spoon is offline   Reply With Quote